Back to previous page
Trapezius − Middle Fibers
- Elevates, retracts and rotates scapula; middle fibers retract scapula.
- Medial third of superior nuchal line; external occipital protruberance, nuchal ligament and spinous processes of C7 − T12 vertebrae.
- Lateral third of clavicle, acromion and spine of scapula.
- Spinal root of accessory nerve (CN XI) (motor) and cervical nerves (C3 and C4) (pain and proprioception).
Arterial Supply :
- Transverse certical artery.
Website powered by Vantage CMS