Back to previous page
Flexor Digitorum Superficialis
- Flexes middle phalanges at proximal interphalangeal joints of medial four digits.
- Acting more strongly, it also flexes proximal phalanges at metacarpophalangeal joints and hand
- Humoulnar head: Medial epicondyle of humerus
- ulnar collateral ligament and coronoid process of ulna.
- Radial head: Superior half of anterior border of radius.
- Bodies of middle phalanges of medial four digits.
- Median nerve (C7, C8 and T1).
Arterial Supply :
Website powered by Vantage CMS