Back to previous page
Extensor Digitorum Longus
- Extend toes 2 − 5 and dorsiflexes ankle.
- Lateral condyle of fibula.
- Upper 2/3 − 3/4 of medial fibular shaft surface.
- Upper part of interosseous membrane, fascia cruris and anterior intermuscular septum.
- Splits into 4 tendon slips after inferior extensor retinaculum,
- each of which insert on dorsum of middle and distal phalanges as part of extensor expansion complex.
- Deep peroneal nerve (L4, L5, S1)
Arterial Supply :
Website powered by Vantage CMS